Trezor Safe 3 - Preorder
Trezor Safe 3 - Preorder
Preorder starts now! Shipping mid to late November tentatively.
The Trezor Safe 3 is a cutting-edge hardware wallet that democratizes crypto security, making it accessible to all. It boasts the protection of a Secure Element, an open-source framework, and confirms transactions directly on the device.
By keeping your cryptocurrency data offline, the Trezor Safe 3 shields it from hackers, malicious software, and other external threats, guaranteeing round-the-clock security. Its state-of-the-art security measures include a Secure Element (EAL6+), a PIN, and a passphrase entered directly on the device, making it virtually invulnerable.
The device ensures that you never lose access to your assets. You have the choice of a Standard Backup, which uses a 12-word list for straightforward recovery, or the more intricate Shamir Backup, which provides added security with multiple word lists.
For those prioritizing privacy, the Trezor Safe 3 supports Coinjoin, Coin control, and Tor, granting users enhanced control over their cryptocurrency and ensuring transaction confidentiality.
Sporting a vibrant OLED screen, contemporary aesthetics, and available in four sleek colors, the Trezor Safe 3 marries style with unmatched security for those managing their own crypto assets.
Features and benefits of the product
- Fully open-source design for transparent security
- Secure element (EAL6+) and passphrase protection for bullet-proof physical security
- Shamir backup to safeguard your crypto against theft and loss
- Supports over 7,000 coins
- Buy, Sell & Trade crypto with the Trezor Suite application
- Enhanced privacy with Coinjoin support, Coin control & Tor
- Bright OLED display for easy & secure hands-on verification
- Four premium colours — Solar Gold, Stellar Silver, Galactic Rose, and Cosmic Black
- Two-button controls
- 0.96″, 128x64 pixels Monochromatic OLED display
- USB-C connector
- Send, receive & trade
- PIN & passphrase enabled
- Secure Element (EAL6+ certified)
- Open-source & transparent
- Coinjoin support, Coin control, Tor
- Standard and Shamir backup
- 12-word recovery seed
- Two-factor authentication & FIDO2 Standard
- 180MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M4)
Dimensions & weight of the product
- 59x32x7.4 mm / 14 g
- 2.3x1.3x0.3 in / 0.5 oz
Dimensions of the packaging box
- 145x92x21 mm / 66 g
- 5.7x3.6x0.8 in / 2.3 oz
- -20°C to +60°C / -4°F to +140°F
What’s in the box?
- Trezor Safe 3 hardware wallet
- USB-C cable
- 2x Recovery seed card
- Start-up guide
- Trezor stickers
Safety & certifications
All Trezor devices are CE and RoHS certified meeting all quality, reliability, and environmental standards. Trezors are X-ray safe and suitable for air travel.